Tuesday, October 6, 2009

In the beginning.....

So I have decided to start a blog about the on goings with the renovation of my kitchen. I am pretty sure this will turn into a venting blog also with all the drama that can ensue when doing a renovation with your spouse of 12 years. Never mind the fact that we also have a 10 year old daughter and a 7 year old Beagle. Who will some how end up in pictures and the topic of some posts. I will upload as many before pictures that I can find (taken way before the option of digital)

We have made a few changes to the house slowly ie. bathroom, daughters bedroom, 2 bedroom guest suite, painting of dinning room and living room...but now we're starting the big stuff, Like the kitchen, flooring and the exterior of the house.

Should be fun!!!

1 comment: