Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Houston we have a problem....

So this is the granite counter colour I wanted, I was informed last night from my cabinet guy that they can get this anymore as the country it comes from has gone on strike and they are not importing it anymore. I don't know if I should laugh or cry. The husband laughed... everything has been going so good (on schedule even) now this the husband calls it Murphy's law but I think its karma. You see its not against the law to get quotes from other places but I didn't call those other places back to let them know we wouldn't be using them. I was very enthusiastic with each one and this may have in turn led them to believe they were getting the business.

So now I have been searching websites that have sample pictures of they're granite so I can compare the original one to a new one to see it it will go. My whole colour pallet was thought up with counter top colours included, the back splash matches the counter that in turns matches the cabinets which matches the floor tile. Ugh!!!! The picture to the right is the one that I found that looks the most similar. Its called DESERT BROWN and my old one is called TROPICAL BROWN. I just hope the new one doesn't come from the same country..... What do you think?







No comments:

Post a Comment